You can connect your Google Cloud Platform as an Auth Provider for Seatsurfing.
1. Configure your Google Cloud Platform Account
- Log in to the Google Cloud Console.
- Navigate to "APIs and services".
- Click "Create credentials" and choose "OAuth client ID".
- Create a new client ID with Application Type "Web application" and save it.
- Copy the Client ID and the Client Secret.
2. Configure Seatsurfing
- Log in to Seatsurfing's Administrator UI.
- Navigate to Settings and add a new Auth Provider.
- Select the Google template.
- Paste the Client ID into the "Client ID" field.
- Paste the Secret ID into the "Client Secret" field.
- Save the Auth Provider.
- Copy the Callback URL which is displayed right after saving.
3. Finish Google Cloud Configuration
- Head back to the OAuth Client you've created in the Google Cloud Console in Step 1.
- Click "Add URI" under "Authorised redirect URIs" and add the copied Callback URL from Step 2 as a Web Redirect URI (i.e.