You can connect your Microsoft Azure Tenant as an Auth Provider for Seatsurfing.
1. Configure your Azure Tenant
- Log in to the Microsoft Azure Portal.
- Navigate to "App registrations".
- Create a new application with supported account type "Accounts in this organizational directory only (Default Directory only - Single tenant)"
- Copy the Application (client) ID.
- Navigate to "Certificates & secrets", create a new Client secret and copy the Secret Value (not the ID).
- Navigate to "API permissions", click "Add permission", choose "Microsoft Graph", select "Delegated". Then search and add the required permissions:
2. Configure Seatsurfing
- Log in to Seatsurfing's Administrator UI.
- Navigate to Settings and add a new Auth Provider.
- Select the Microsoft template.
- Paste the Application (client) ID into the "Client ID" field.
- Paste the Secret Value into the "Client Secret" field.
- Save the Auth Provider.
- Copy the Callback URL which is displayed right after saving.
3. Finish Azure Configuration
- Head back to the App Registration you've created in the Azure Portal in Step 1.
- Navigate to "Authentication" and add the copied Callback URL from Step 2 as a Web Redirect URI (i.e.